Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Street Scene

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    check this out.....I bought two 3-day passes for Street Scene in person from Ticketmaster and I paid $213. If I were to buy them online from Ticketmaster, I would have paid $191. And keep in mind that if you buy tickets online, it carries an extra fee. Mega-confused........anyone else going to Street Scene?? That shit is coming up quick.........

  2. #2
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ticket Master loves to rip off the fans. Convenience Charge (you gotta drive down to tower so you can pay a convenience charge), Transaction Fee, the overpriced ticket itself. It all gets out of hand.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know about all that shit.....Ticketmaster charges a Service Charge wether you buy it from Tower (as I did) or not. It was just strange to get ripped off $20 buying them in person vs. online. Dig?

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 29, 2003 12:17 AM: Message edited by: tysonlb ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all the executives at ticketmaster have to pay for their cadillac escalades and their lincoln navigators somehow don't they? Not to mention their $60 fill ups.

    seriously, i wont be there for the friday night street scene but i will be there with my brother for the sunday lineup. cant wait.

    ---steve

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wolfpits:
    all the executives at ticketmaster have to pay for their cadillac escalades and their lincoln navigators somehow don't they? Not to mention their $60 fill ups.

    seriously, i wont be there for the friday night street scene but i will be there with my brother for the sunday lineup. cant wait.

    ---steve
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">hell yeah....SUV's!!! I'll be there all three days. We should warm up at Dick's Last Resort.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Two-bagz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your best bet would be to go to a Social D show rather then the "Street Scene" so you'll be able to see sxdx for close to an hour and a half also you can buy the tickets at the venue and only pay $25... I NEVER see sxdx at festivals, usually they dont play there best at them.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •